what is the BlueZoneX pc x server?
BlueZoneX is a complete pc x server that includes SSH security, Open GL graphics, Dynamic Low Bandwidth X (LBX) support for high performance in low bandwidth, and a session distribution wizard for simplified administration—all for one low price. In addition, BlueZoneX offers a flexible licensing model that includes a concurrent-use option.
Dramatic PC X Server Savings
Organizations all over the world are saving over 50% to 90% on annual maintenance costs by switching to BlueZoneX PC X Server. Take a look at your maintenance, you will be pleasantly surprised.
Competitive Replacement Program
Using another PC X server? BlueZone can save you money by replacing other X Server products through our competitive replacement program. Regardless of how many users you're converting, your migration will be quick and painless with BlueZone's tools and expertise. We offer features such as script conversion and a comprehensive menu of professional services to help you manage the transition. We can also easily match the look, feel, and features of your old PC X server.
User Feature Summary
- Supports any UNIX or Linux server including Redhat, SuSE, Solaris, AIX, SCO UNIX, HP/UX, Caldera, or Mandrake
- Provides SSH (Secure Shell): connection through SSH client
- Offers access control
- Provides Xauth and Xhost
- Supports multiple X displays
- Provides multiple session auto start capability
- Provides 3D (Open GL - GLX) support
- Provides font server support
- Provides BDF and PCF font support
- Offers Multiple monitor support
- Supports varius Window modes: single, multiple, or both
- Supports color depths: 1, 8, 24
- Provides error logging capability
- Provides copy and paste by rectangle, window, and X-selection
- Supports Window panning
- Provides configurable close behavior
- Supports session initialization with command line capability
- Supports X-Admin32 with session export tool
- Supports multiple network cards
- Suppotys XDM: broadcast, multicast, query and indirect modes
- Provides backing store and save-under support
- Provides configuration tool through X-Config
- Provides application startup tool through X-Config
- Provides session startup tool through X-Config
- Offers shortcut creation
- Provides graphical keyboard mapping
- Provides a Session Wizard
- Provides extension support for MIT-SHM, Big-Requests, GLX, LBX, Shape,XTest
- Provides both mouse and wheel support
- Offers the ability to run single window and multiple window mode applications simultaneously
What can our PC X emulator do for you?
A terminal emulator for X Windows that does it all while it saves you money! Rocket BlueZoneX PC X server lets you connect quickly and easily to X Windows applications running on UNIX and Linux platforms. Run even the most demanding 3D graphics applications (normally accessed only through UNIX workstations) right from your desktop PC.
What Rocket BlueZone PC X Server Can Do for You.
We work with you every step of the way from analyzing your current usage, testing your applications, and recommending a replacement and deployment strategy.